Welcome to 2nd Mansfield Scout Group!
2nd Mansfield Scout Group is one of the largest and longest running Scout Groups in Mansfield and Nottinghamshire. It helps young people of all ages experience new adventures; experience the outdoors; interact with others, gain confidence and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Scouting exists to actively engage and support young peoples development, allowing them to make a positive contribution to society. We give our 6–18-year-olds the skills they need for school, college, and university. Being part of The Scout Association does not stop when you reach 18 years of age. We welcome and encourage people over the age of 18 years to join come and join us as part of our 2nd Mansfield Leadership team.
What we do:
As Scouts we are guided by these values:-
- Integrity – We act with integrity; we are honest, trustworthy, and loyal
- Respect – We have self-respect and respect for others
- Care – We support others and take care of the world in which we live
- Belief – We explore our faiths, beliefs, and attitudes
- Co-operation – We make a positive difference; we co-operate with others and make friends
© Copyright 2023, 2nd Mansfield Scout Group, All Rights Reserved.